Tuesday, 21 December 2010

MY FAVE SKINCARE RANGE


The simple skin care products are AHmazinggg
They work on all skin types EVEN sensitive skin!!!
For more information and products check out:
You can purchase there products from all good drugstores:
Superdrugs, Boots, Asda, Tesco, Morrisons .....

This is the Simple Moisturising Facial wash.
This face wash leaves my skin so soft and it's so easy to handle.
I usually use this on my skin every other day of the week.
I have never had breakouts with this and I've been using this for 5 Years now from the beginning of high school.

This is the Simple purifying cleansing lotion.
I use this after I wash my skin with the face wash.
I gently get some on a cotton ball and then clense my skin,
this helps me get rid of all the unwanted oil from my skin.
It works a gem :)

This is the Simple soothing facial toner.
I usually use this once a month.
Again I get it on a cotton pad and gently press it on my skin.
Leaves my skin with a healthy glow.


THIS IS MY ALL TIME  FAVE EYE MAKE UP REMOVER!
This is the Simple eye make up remover.
It's the only eye make up remover I have found that removes all my eye makeup and
even the toughest waterproof mascara, and it does all that without leaving your skin feel greasy.
Amazingg!


I hope you enjoyed my review :)


If you like this post don't forget to:
Comment, Rate and Follow :)
x

4 comments:

  1. Love all of the simple products :) deff going to get those for my college kit bag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Thanks for checking my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am a huge fan of the Simple range, its on bugdet and does what it says. I dont like having 20 somthing products that dont work, I just have this range and the Estee Lauder foam cleanser thats it..=))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what you mean. I just use the simple products. There the only products I feel that actually make a difference to my skin.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)