Thursday, 6 January 2011

Cheap as chips and an added bonus from MUA

So everyone in the UK must have heard about Superdrugs very recent own brand make up. Every thing in the MUA range is only £1.00.
I haven't really bought much from the line. For obvious reasons to start off with. I though they would refelct on there price. But I was wrong ! To find out more about this wonderful range check out 



I only purchased 2 lipsticks.


Name: Shade 4
Price: £1.00
This colour may look very decieving. As you can see on my swatch the colour is
much more lighter then it seems. However this is a very buildable colour.
The best thing about these lipsticks are they are so moisturising. I love them.
This particular one reminds me of the nivea lip care. That they had out ages ago.
So this colour is not the colour that it may look. But I love it because I'm not really brave enough
to go for the actual colour.


Name: Shade 3
Price: £1.00
This colour is gorgeous. I absoloutly love it. Obviously it's alot more toned down
then the colour presented as you can see in my swatch. The only problem with this lipstick
is that it's so shimmery. Thats ok if your a shimmer person. But I don't really like shimmers.
Which is a dissapointment because I love this colour.

!SURPRISE!


So I was super surprised when I found out that the ends of the lipsticks actually come off to
reveal these little beauts. These are lip balms. I don't know if MUA actually did this on purpose or what.
But these are so cute and amazing. :)

If you liked this post, please don't forget to:
Comment.Rate. Follow.

x

4 comments:

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)