Saturday, 19 February 2011

Haul ft Mac and Bobbi Brown


Hi dolls.
I went on a little shopping trip today. My freinds kindly gave me a selfridges gift card for my birthday. And I finally spent it :)
I loved walking around with a wad of cash ;)
Enjoy x

I decided to get the mac fluidline in Blacktrack. The lady in the store even put it on me
to show me how it is and things. So not like she's going to read this but thanks to her :)



The most famous / most raved about creme blush from Mac. This is the creme blush in lady blush.
As you can see the colour is just soo amazing.
I know why it is so raved about. Every girl deserves to have this in their make
up bags.



I wasn't really sure about this product. I asked the lady in store to reccomend a powder for
my skin. And she said this one the Mac select sheer pressed powder would be perfect.
I just needed it to set my foundation. But the lady in store said this powder will work really well even
on it own, as my skin isn't really in need of heavy coverage.
So I'm loving this <3
I'm in nc40 if your wondering.
In drugstore foundations and powder I am around natural beige, true beige. Along them lines.

It such a gorgeous colour
Shade: 49 pink mauve.
 And finally the only think I got from Bobbi Brown was this lipstick. I didn't really know what colours would
suit me. So I asked the lady on the counter and she said. That with my skintone
Mauve colours would really go well. So she tried this one on me. And voila it looked amazing.



And thats it.
If you have any questions, just leave them below :)

If you like this post please
Comment. Rate. Follow.

x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, such an amazing haul! I am loving everything, especially Lady Blush from MAC!
    XOXO from a new follower here,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)