Saturday, 19 February 2011

Ideas Needed Please!

Hello! (:
So my parents have bought a house recently. It's much bigger then the one we already live in. The park is just 2 minutes away and theres only one problem.
You see the room I already have is mahoosive. I can say that without hesitation, only because I have to share with another person. But when I move to my new house my room is going to be much smaller.
I love interior designing and all things like that. But this room has seriously got me worrying because I have no idea what to do with it. Everywhere I look it just gets smaller and smaller. This is even without any furniture in it.
If anyone could help me with this little bother it would be much appreciated.
I have been looking on http://decomyplace.com/index.php and they have some wonderful ideas.


I'm thinking of painting it this colour. The colour is so gorgeous. And I love pink. But I'm getting
bored with that light pink / baby pinkish colour. So this is more grown up I guess but still gorgeous. I'm
thinking of painting the walls this pink and the window frame a pale whitish nearly hitting cream.

I love cute things like fairy lights. This idea is soo cute for the bed frame.

I've already decided the furnitures going to be white and the walls are going to be
a shade of pink :)

Ooh I don't mind floor legnth curtains. My window's the long vintage type so it will work alright.


And that's all the ideas I have so far.
Please leave any ideas below. Thanks x
Heres the link if you want to check out more inspirational images.
DECOmyplace


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)