Friday, 11 March 2011

Dress Like Taylor Swift

Hello (:

I love Taylor Swift. And I completely adore her style. That girl could possibly rock anythign.
When I saw this image of her I was so excited to recreate this outfit.
I hope you guys enjoy it x
Lace has been in for quite a while now. I think this trend will never fade.
This gorgeous Lace Dress is from Tesco F&F.
Taylor has brown court shoes on, but these grey ones look equally gorgeous from Tesco F&F again. They have some awsome things at the minute.
The only piece of accersory Taylor has on is this skinny belt. The gold one will go perfectly from Forever21
For make up Taylor has her signature wing eyeliner and her Red Lips.
Gorgeous <3

I hope you enjoyed this look for only under £40.
I can't wait to try this outfit. :)

FYI. None of the companies mentioned have sponsored me for this post.

2 comments:

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)