Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Elf Haul :)

Hey dolls.
So this was my first ever order from elf. I ordered on the Thursday 24th February and they arrived today. The process was so simple and easy. They gave me an email and a text yesterday telling me my products have been shipped. So that was really helpful.
I didn't order much but I'm loving the products so far and I am concidering ordering more soon xD
Enjoy :)

This is there original $1 or £1.50 range (:

Name: Elf under eye concealer and highlighter.
Shade: Glow/ Light.
Price: £3.50
The packaging is kinda velvety (?) If that makes any sense.
And it looks super good.

Name: Elf Waterproof Eyeliner pen
Shade: Black
Price: £1.50
The reason I chose to get the waterproof eyeliner is because I hate it when my eyeliner smudges.
So I can't wait to try this.

The tip is so fine. I should be able to use this so easily :)

Name: Elf All over color stick
Shade: persimmon
Price £1.50
I've had a little play around with this and it looks so amazing.
It's got that amazing shine to it.

Can't wait to use it as a highlight .

Name: Elf contouring Blush and Bronzing powder.
Price: £3.50
Shade(s) Blushed / Bronzed
I was super excited about this item.


Everyone always says how this is the perfect dupe for Nars Orgasm and Laguna.
I can't wait to try it xD

Name: Shine Eraser
Price: £1.50

I get quite oily sometimes, so I thought I'd try these sheets.
There are 50 sheets. Which should last me quite a while.





Eeek so excited to use them.
Any questions. Feel free to leave them below xx


If you liked this post don't forget to:
Comment. Rate and Follow <3


4 comments:

  1. Nice haul & super cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ELF! I dont really like the gel eyeliner though. It easy to dry and the tip is pretty hard. I do love their blushes though. It's nice, cheap and very comparable to NARS colors.

    Blog: http://litohmoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I haven't tried the gel eyeiner, but thanks for telling me. The waterproof eyeliner is so easy to use though. Try it. And yes the blushes are very comparable to Nars.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)