Saturday, 19 March 2011

SS11 Beauty Trends

Hey dolls.
As you have probably already noticed the runway was so colourful this year.
This spring and summer is going to be one of the brightest yet.
Here are some of my favourite trends, which I thought will be easy to acheieve and recreate.



* Bold Lips.

This trend was unmissable on the catwalks.
I love the fact that the lips are the centre of attention.

When you do this look make sure you don't have a smokey going on or even heavy blush,
Your lips should be the only thing that stands out.
Love this trend <3

I reccommend
Barry M lip paint: 62 Vibrant

Accessorize Lip stick: Coral Crush


*Peach cheeks

Ladies this is a time to bring out the peaches.
Peach blushes are so in. They look gorgeous on every skintone.
Remember not to over do it though.
A subtle stroke with your brush is enough :)

I reccommend:

Elf studio blush: Candid coral

*Pastels
I think this trend would suit the people who aren't brave enough to brace the bold look.
You can add a little touch of colour to your eyes and make your eyes the centre of attention.
Also top it off with a nude pastel lip stick.

I reccommend:

Accessorize eye shadow:  Icon Mermaid



*The dewy look.
This trend is perfect to fake your cheekbones.
Love this look. It's so good and versatile.
By highlighting you make your whole face look and feel more healthy.

I reccommend:

NO 7 Skin Illuminator.


* The Naked Look

I love this trend. It's so nice and it really influences peoples to show off their 'flaws' as they call it.
Just showing your skin.
Having that little bit of make up on but not OVERdoing it.
Love it <3

I reccommend:
Nivea Tinted Moisturiser


Rate. Comment. Follow :)

2 comments:

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)