Friday, 22 April 2011

My most worn blushers.

Hey dolls.
I thought I'd show you guys some of my most worn blushers.
I have been playing around with lots of different blushers.
When I was taking pictures for this post I realised most of my blushers are pinks. I only have one shocker.
Enjoyy :D


1

Brand: NYC
Shade: Central Park Pink

This is the blush that I tend to reach out for more. I like to use this blush for school only because the
shade is so subtle and it's really unnoticable.
This blusher just gives my skin a really natural flush of colour.



2

Brand: Natural Collection
Shade: Sweet cheeks

This is my second most worn blusher. Again this blush gives me such a nice hint of colour without making me look like I have too much on.
I'm only 16 so I don't want to be going craaazy. Lol.
But this blush is sooo pigmented and it's well worth it for under 2 pounds


3

Brand: Maybelline
Shade: pure nude.
(Unfortunately this blush is discontinued)

This was my first ever blush. I remember I never used to leave the house without using some.
This blush is such a nice rosy colour. It makes your skin look healthy and also really glowy.
I love this blush but I try to avoid using it as it is discontinued. :(


4

Brand: Bourjois
Shade: Lilas d'or

I bought this blush recently and I completely fell in love with it. It looks gorgeous on the skin, it's absoloutly
usable for night outs and parties. It's got a nice sheen to it.
But the reason it's my least worn is because it's got too much shimmers for me. But I still reach out for this most often for a night out or parties or occasions etc

5

Brand: GOSH
Shade: Juicy peach

This is my favourite blusher purchased. It's such a gorgeous vibrant colour. It is something I wouldn't possibly wear on a daily basis but it is something that I will be wearing only because peachy blushers are in this season :)
I also think I can pull it off.
Actually this was my 3rd most worn blusher at one time. But now I've decided to stay with the safe colours.
Hahah.

Here are some of the swatches:



I hope you guys have enjoyed this post and don't forget to:
Comment. Rate. Follow

xx

FYI: None of the companies mentioned above have paid me or sponsored this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)