Friday, 29 April 2011

The Royal Wedding 29.04.11

Hey there :)
I'm sure this event hasn't passed anybody. I actually watched it all and I thought it was amazing. The turnout was gorgeous.

They look so cute together. The balcony scene was so romantic and it really showed their unique love for eachother.


Kate looked absoloutly stunning in her  Alexander McQueen designed by Sarah Burton, it made her look more flattering then usual. I thought the dress was very modest and had class.

Stunning. Apparently she did her own make up too :)
She looked absoloutly amazing.


Even Kate herself was shocked to see the massive turnout.

I loved the whole ceromony .
Did you guys watch it?
What did you think about it?

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)