Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Traveler much?

Hey Dolls :)
So recently I picked up this brush. I really wanted a brush which I could put in my handbag and use absoloutly anywhere. It's so hard to find a cheap compact brush. I was so glad to find this. If you love travelling and you love make up read on...


This is the Bare Minerals Refillable Buffing Brush.
This brush was only £22.00
Ok ok I know that's not the cheapest for a brush. But to find a refillable travel brush is very hard.
I think this brush is worth every penny.


Look how compact it is.
Again this brush isn't that small but it's refillable and so easy and comfortable to use.
It has a lid on it and so it is sanitary. Even if you don't want to take your whole make up bag
out with you, you can just throw your brush in your hand bag without having
to worry about the brush getting contaminated with germs.
 As you can see at the bottom there is a little pot to place your favourite loose powder in.
This means less to carry in your make up  bag :)



As all Bare Minerals brushes this brush is very full which means a better and even application.
At the bottom of the brush there are two buttons.
You just turn it to do what you want it to do :)
So the first turn is just the buffer. And the second turn, which is the final turn is the full buffer
with the product coming out.



This brush is not a very small brush. But you can't have it all. This brush isn't too heavy either.
I love just throwing it in my bag.
On a daily basis I would blot my face and then just use this brush with my translucent powder on the
end, to touch up.
Simple and easy.

What do you think?
Do you like this product?


If you like this post don't forget to:
Comment, rate and follow :)
x

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post. I'm going away in the summer so this will be so handy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm so glad I found your blog :)! I have a beauty blog and I'm having 2 giveaways right now, so check it out!

    http://opalstevens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)