Sunday, 29 May 2011

Bronzed Goddess

Hey dolls. Hope your all well :)
A few days ago I picked up a little beauty from H&M. I haven't really explored their make up. But I decided to purchase this duo. I'm in love with it :D


Shade: Hot Sand
Price: 1.99

I reccommend this duo to everyone. It will be a must for the summer.



When I saw this duo I instantly thought omg, I have to have it. I'm the kind of person who likes to get neutral colours (I'm not too brave). So this duo was right up my street.
For the past couple of days this duo has been the only thing I apply on my eyes. It's perfect for summer and for the price it's amazing!
The shadows are really pigmented. They have moderate shimmer to them.



This is how I've been using it lately. It's not too much and it keeps my eyes looking so awake.



I love this duo. It is one of my MUST haves for summer. Perfect for the daytime and for the night.
I love it. I've also got my eye on the H&M bronzer to complete the look :p

Hope you enjoyed this post and be sure to check this duo out :D
Please
Follow. Rate and Comment

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)