Friday, 6 May 2011

Haul: Maybelline

Hey guys.
I've got a mini Maybelline haul and review for you guys today.
Maybelline is a very affordable brand. Anyone can purchase it, I think the price range is fabulous and the
prices really do not effect the products.
These products are amazing.

Name: Maybelline dream mouse concealer
Shade: 03

I'm really enjoying this concealer alot for my blemishes. This concealer gives me a medium-full coverage. I like it more because the formula is so soft and it feels really thin when you apply it to your skin, but it gives the most amazing coverage.

Name: Maybelline dream matte powder
Shade: 05

I've heard so much about this powder, so I decided to try it out for myself.
It is really the best powder drugstore can offer. It's really comparable to the mac studio fix powder.
The coverage is medium-full coverage. I really like this powder because it controls my oils. It also helps set my make up without making it look cakey.

Name: Maybelline dream mouse blush
Shade: 01

This was just a fun purchase. I've never tried mouse blushers so I didn't know what to expect.
But I absoloutly love this blusher. It's so smooth and it feels amazing on the skin. Like the concealer
the formula is very thin and feels lightweight on your skin.
The colour is absoloutly gorgeous. It's a really nice barbie doll pinky. When you place it on your
cheeks it gives you such a healthy glow.
I love it.


Thats all I bought. I love Maybelline products.
I can't wait to try out more :D

Remember if you liked this post don't forget to
Comment. Rate. Follow

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)