Saturday, 21 May 2011

Mini Lush Haul :)


Hey dolls!
Today I have a teeny tiny Lush haul. The Lush I went to didn't really have much but I did pick up a few bits.
I love Lush. They have the best staffs in their. It's like they have gone high on the aroma LOL! :p



I obviously had to pick up the amazing BubbleGum lip scrub.
It tastes absoloutly ah-mazing <3
This really exfoliates your lips and leaves them feeling so soft. I know people take it
off with a tissue but I just lick it off
ahahah



This is the Ickle Baby Bot. I couldn't help myself, it is soo cute. It also smells amazing!
It's supposed put little ones to sleep. But during the exam season I thought I would use it to give me a good night's sleep :)


This is the last product I bought. It's the Vanilla Fountain.
It smells absoloutly gorgeous. I love vanilla so much and this just tops it all. I cannot wait
to use it for my bath tonight :D

Thats all I bought loveys.
Hope you enjoyed the haul.

Please don't forget to.
Comment, Rate, Follow
<33



1 comment:

  1. i love the bubble gum lipo scrub. its goregous.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)