Sunday, 8 May 2011

Sigma Brushes: Foundation F60


Hey guys.
Second brush from the face collection.

Click to see the brush.

Price:
$14.00
£8.55

This brush is your average flat foundation brush.
The bristles are so soft as with every sigma brush.
The handle is very solid and easy to work with.
Even though this brush is for foundation I like to use it for my concealer. It evenly distrabutes product delicately under my eyes and any other area of imperfection.
This brush doesn't shed even after washing it.

What else this brush can be used for:
- Cream foundations
- Moisturiser
- Concealer
- Liquid foundation

You can purchase this brush here:


If you like this post don't forget to:
Comment. Rate. Follow.

x

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you can apply moisturizer with a brush, that is such a great idea!!! Love your post, darling, so informative!!! Great blog, I am now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @AnnabelleFleur Yes. It is such a versatile item. Thank you for your feedback, I always make sure my posts give my readers full information :)

    x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)