Friday, 13 May 2011

Sigma Brushes: Large Angled contour F40


Price:
$14.00
£8.65

This is my favourite brush. It's the only brush I use for blush :)
This is the angled contour brush.  It is very easy to contour with
because of it's angled brush shape. The shape of the brush allows you to contour as easy as possible hitting
the colour at exactly the places you want.
This brush is so very soft and it feels amazing on the skin. It is so delicate it doesn't even feel like it puts
any pressure on the skin when using it.
I like using it for blush because it gives my blush some dimension and it shows off my cheek bones.
I use blusher to contour rather then bronzer.

What else this brush can be used for:
- Blush
- Bronzer
- Highlight.


You can purchase this brush here:


If you like this post don't forget to:
Comment. Rate. Follow.

x


2 comments:

  1. Hey dear! am a blogger from Pakistan. Honestly just browsing through good blogs to find smart writers like you to talk to me on various issues. Nice blog outlook and interesting write-ups on makeups. I write on relationships mostly as well as some funny stuff.
    I hope u can be a follower if u like my blog? And don’t forget to comment please !! Click on this blog The Emotional Lava
    Best of Luck for ur blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @catgirl Thanks so much for the feedback :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)