Saturday, 7 May 2011

Sigma Brushes: Large powder F30

Hey guys.
So I was thinking of doing individual reviews on the Sigma brushes.
This way you can read about the brushes you are truly interested in.
Here goes :)



Click the video to see the brush.

Price:
$16.00
£9.59
This brush is so dense and fluffy. I love this brush especially for my powder. It gives me an even application
each time without making me look cakey.
This brush is also super soft obviously because it's made from natural bristles, it's so kind to the skin.

What else this brush can be used for:
- Bronzer
- Blusher
- Translucent powders
You can purchase this brush here:


If you like this post, please don't forget to:
Comment. Rate. Follow.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)