Friday, 10 June 2011

Accessorize Make Up

Hey guys, Hope your all well.
I went into Superdrugs the other day and I noticed they have a area with Accersorize make up. That area is so colourful and it looks absoloutly gorgeous!
Ofcourse I had to purchase one or two things :p
In all the things I saw, the eyeshadows really stood out to me, they are all so sparkly and girly.




Shade: Soft pink.
I chose this eyeshadow because it is sooo cute!
I love the pinkiness and the girliness of it.
The eyeshadow itself is quite pigmented. It is shimmery but it's like a concentrated shimmer..
If you get I mean :D




Name: Sage
This one is the complete opposite of soft pink. It is like a rock metal chic colour.
It's a different unusual colour and thats what attracted me to it. The shimmers are absoloutly
gorgeous.
I'm not one for shimmers but this is just so gorgeous!





Name: Truffle
This is going to be the perfect crease colour, you may chose to wear like a soft pink on the lid
and then this on the crease (?)
I love this colour. It is actually comparable to MUA's pearl.




I love these shadows. They are well pigmented and the colour pay off is wonderful.
The pink and the brown is ofcourse like a safe choice for me. But the sage was just a bonkers decission.
I need to learn how to use it hahah

Hope you guys enjoyed this post and don't forget to:
Comment, Rate and Follow

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)