Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Dress Like Tulisa Contostavlos

Hey guys!
I'm sure you guys have heard about the wonderful addition to X factor recently. Tulisa from N-Dubz has taken over the x factor judging panel. I can't wait to watch X factor this year she is going to smash it :D

I've been loving her style on the X Factor, she can rock anything that girl!
In yesterday's Manchester auditons she stepped out looking very classy and simple all in white!
She had red lips and red shoes to give the whole look a bold statement.
The cropped Harem trousers make her astounding figure look very noticable. The one shouldered top adds a more sophisticated touch.


Get the look:



I hope you enjoyed this post

Don't forget to:
Comment. Rate. Follow.

x

4 comments:

  1. I love this so much! You're an amazing blogger, really gonna try and get all this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the best tulisa posts i've seen!! She looks stunning here and i love how she wore the red heels to match her red lipstick xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is well informative. I've just started mine, please have a look when you can. It is premature and needs some traffic haha x
    http://troubledchild-jaz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)