Saturday, 20 August 2011

Back To School: Shoes, Shoes, Shoes

Hey dolls!
It's nearly time to go back to school or any form of education. I honestly am scared to start my new sixth form, however I love to shop for back to school :)

One of the main things I really can't stress enough is shoes!
We all have hundreds and hundreds but when it comes to smart, casual and comfortable welack. Don't worry I'm in the same boat too.
I reccommend everyone to buy a specific pair of shoes that will be suitable for school or any formal occasions. I will be giving you lovelies, some tips and reccommendations which, I hope help.



What to do when shoe shopping:

1) Know what shoes will be suitable for your school. If your school allows you to wear multi coloured shoes then go for it. But I believe many schools here in the UK have a strict rule for black shoes. It goes with all the uniforms and it looks more elegant. So when shoe shopping step away from the gorgeous red pair of heels and walk towards a nice black pair.

2) Make sure the shoes you buy are comfortable. You will be in your shoes from the start of the morning till the late afternoon. You need something that will stay with you and make you WANT to stay on your toes. The best time to understand if a pair of shoes are comfortable are at the end of your shopping journey. This way you will have been walking as you would in school and your feet will be a little agitated, if the pair of shoes feels snug and fits like a glove, then it's a winner.

3) The last and most important tip is make sure the shoes will last you long. I know when people walk into Primark and see all those cute ballet flats you can't resist. But your just going to have to. Primark do have very nice shoes. but honestly it isn't the most reliable. The pair you buy from Primark will only last 6 days wheras if you buy a more pricier pair you will be guranteed they will last for 6 months.

I really hope you take these tips on board whilst shopping for school shoes :)


Here are 3 types of shoes that you can go for:

1) The infamous ballet pumps.
Most people go for this type. They look smart and they feel so comfortable.
I reccommend these for everyone who wants a bit of style and sensibility on there feet.
Most schools will allow these because they are simple and go with any uniform.



2) The Brogue
This is in trend, Comfortable for some and also gives your a height a little boost.
I reccommend these shoes for those who want a simple fuss free pair.
Again this pair will be allowed in most schools.


3) Here come the heels
So this pair is for the more older girls. Those who have just left school for college.
This can also be worn by those who find heels comfortable.
I reccommend these type of shoes for those who want an added boost and burst of style in their outfits.
I'm not sure if many schools allow this type of footwear however many colleges allow you to wear what ever you want.


Those are my trips and tricks you can consider whilst back to school shoe shopping.
I really hope this post was helpful. If there are any questions just leave them below.

If you like my blog please don't forget to:
Comment, Rate and Follow :D

x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)