Sunday, 14 August 2011

Clouds Are Pink's First birthday.


WOW!
I cannot beleive it has been ONE whole year of blogging. It went so quickly I didn't even realise until recently, to be precise last Sunday haha.
I remember starting this account on March 2010 and then after 5 months of reading a loving other peoples blogs I decided to finally start mine on August 14 2010.
When I finally started blogging I didn't really understand the concept of followers or anything I just thought people would just read. This year I've been really into my blog. I've gained a few followers which has made me love blogging even more.

Here are some FAQs to get things straight :D

1) Why do some of your images have the url: http://fashionandbeautyloves.blogspot.com on them?
I get this question alot! The thing is, when I first started out blogging I really didn't have a clue about anything. I just came out with a name that at the time sounded good. But then I realised that name is too long and not that good. So then I came up with http://cloudsarepink.blogspot.com/

2) How did you get the name for your blog?
Funny story: One day I was revising for my exams and that and then I was watching the sky and it was a gorgeous Pinky colour. I fell in love and there and then I realised that would be perfect!

3) Who are your favourite bloggers?
Ooh I have soo many!
I am mostly inspired by Zoe from http://schoee.blogspot.com/
Her blog is just to DIE for. I love everything about it and she's such a wonderful girl. Check her out.

4) How did you get your image header?
I got the picture from tumblr and then I just adjusted it and put some text on it by using Photobucket :D



Thats all for now. If you have any other questions just leave them in the comments or Tweet me :D


Thank you guys so much for reading and giving response over the past year, It really means alot.
I cannot wait to have another amazing year with my loveliesss :)


x


2 comments:

  1. Hey (I just realized that I don't know your name and can't find it anywhere! I recommend adding your first name to your about me!)

    Just stopping by to say that I checked out your blog and LOVE it! :) I followed! :) I love your pink fonts! I love pink! :)

    Congrats on your one year of blogging! I barely started in July of this year! My blog is just a baby! lmbo!

    xoxo, nykki
    http://mymaneblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I completely didn't realise I didn't have my name anywhere oopsy.

    Thank you for the wonderful words. <3 x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)