Sunday, 28 August 2011

Soap And Glory: Big Butter Blueberry Thrill Body Butter.

Hey dolls, Hope you lot are doing amazing.
Today I am going to be doing a review on a fab product that I've been using for a couple of weeks now.
If you follow me on twitter then you might have heard me rave about this product ALOT.


This is my new love!
I've always had a thing for Soap and Glory products.
I mean who doesn't love a little bit of a luxorious product smothered on them?
My fave thing about Soap and Glory has to be their packaging. It's so cute and vintage - chic like.

About the butter:
This butter is very thick and moisturising. I wouldn't really be using a body butter in the summer because my skin is much more oiler. But as you know, the UK hasn't really had that much sun lately. So my skin has been going dry alot.
This butter is like a rescue butter. It's really intensive and feels really smooth when applied.
The smell is absoloutly divine. It smells like starbursts .. the chewy fruit sweets.
Mmm.
It contains 5 fruit mix, which explains the fruity smell and also helps in the intensive moisturising.
This butter is actually quite expensive going on for £9.19.
However if you need smooth skin in an instant then the Big Butter Blueberry Thrill Body Butter is for you. It is so worth it especially when you get a wooping 300ml in one tub :D
My winter must have!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post.
Don't forget to:
Comment. Rate. Follow.


x

3 comments:

  1. I love Soap and Glory products i need to try this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo that sounds yummy!!

    pinksugarnotes.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)