Sunday, 4 September 2011

Back To School: Haul & Organisation tips

Hey dolls!
I start college tomorrow so I went into town today (lastiminute.com) and bought a couple of things.
Enjoy x


Four binders.
I bought four because I'm doing four subjects. 
In these I will have plastic wallets and dividers. 
I also have plain ruled paper for note making.


Dividers.
I am going to put these in my binders. 
It will separate the different topics in the subjects, this will make it easier when revising.


Notepads.
For note making.


A4 Folio.
I will have this in my bag everyday. It will have my important hand outs etc. 
At the end of the day when I come home I will have all my papers together.

What's in my pencil case?


3 sectioned pencil case.
I bought this pencil case in year 7 but just used it for a year or so. 
It has three sections which makes it easier for you when your in a rush and your looking for a specific thing.


In one pocket I have my colourful, fun pens, which come in handy when note taking and revision.
In the middle section I just have an eraser and a correction tape.
Finally in the last section I just have two of my favorite pens to write with and a mechanical pencil.

That is it to my back to school series. 
I hope you found these posts useful and informative.
Don't forget to:
Comment. Rate. Follow.


Also good luck on your first day back to school/ college/ uni...

x

3 comments:

  1. I have been so last minute in organising things for school this year! I took a trip to wilkos too to grab my last minute supplies!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)