Thursday, 1 September 2011

Back To School: Lets talk make up...

Hey everyone!
Hope your all doing good.
Heres another back to school post for you. Today I'm going to be talking about make up.
I know everyone is different. Some people like the whole work, others like a little wake up and the rest just walk out the door, looking just beautiful them.
What ever you like doing, I hope this post helps (:
P.s. I'm not saying you HAVE to wear all this make up, adjust it and do what you want to.





Face:
- For face I really reccommend using a mineral foundation. This is because mineral foundation is much more lighter then liquid foundation and it feels as if your wearing your skin, but better. I reccommend the ELF mineral foundation It has an amazing amount of spf 15.
- Many people usually use make up for school because they want to cover up. I really love the Natural Collection concealer it only comes in two colours but the formula is absoloutly amazing. I've been using it for 6 months now. It actually does cover my blemishes.
Even if you don't want a full face of make up and just want to cover up, add a little concealer and powder your face and your done.
- Then for a little colour, add a little bronzer and some natural blush colour. This is just to enhance your natural look.

Eyes:
- I usually like to keep my eyes neutral. A little eyeliner if I have a little time on my hand.
- However if you like the whole works then I reccommend a little trio like this MaxFactor one I don't know about you but I can barely open my eyes in the morning, therefore I expect hasslefree make up, so when everything is next to eachother It takes a whole load off my shoulder.
- If I was too do the whole eye make up look. I would start of by patting some of the lightest shade all over the lid. Then use the lighter dark colour and apply it on the crease. I would only use the lightest brown because the darker one, in my opinion is too harsh for school.  And just highlight. and done.
- If your miss simple like me, then just go for the eyeliner on the bottom lash line look.
- Ofcourse make sure to apply your favourite mascara.

Lips:
- Again, like my whole face, I like to keep my lips quite neutral. I know the lipstick may look really bright. But it's actually not. I love the colour and it's like your lips, but healthier.



If your like me and love your sleep then you probably take the lazy girl's route.
My school make up routine:

#1 Moisturise my face. This wakes my face up alot!
#2 Apply concealer on my under eye circles and blemishes.
#3 Apply my dream matte powder. I love this powder for school. It's nearly full coverage and keeps my shine controlled.
#4 Apply some bronzer and blush.
#5 Apply some white eyeliner in my tear ducts and black eyeliner on the bottom lash line.
* Optional (for me) Mascara
#6 Apply some form of lip product on my way out the door.

And that is me done. I get the amount of coverage I need and it's easy and I'm out :D
Hope this post helped.
Sorry for the long one.
If you liked this post, please
Comment. Rate. Follow.


x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)