Friday, 2 September 2011

The Four Things Tag :D


Hey everyone, hope your all well.
Today I have a fun tag!
It's been absoloutly ages since I've done one. I love tags!
Enjoy x

How Cute >.<

Four things found in my bag:
- Coco Butter Lip balm
- My Blackberry
- My purse
- Orbit Spearmint gum

Four things found in my purse:
- Beauty Card
- change
Receipts 
(really need to be thrown out)
- Oyster Card

Four favorite things in my room:
- My bags 
- TK Maxx vase-thingy I keep my brushes in
- Pictures of friends and family
- (Growing) collection of Glamour Magazines 

Four things i've always wanted to do:
- Go on the SAW ride
- Go travelling
- Buy a Balenciaga bag :p
- Do some charity work to help the poor.

Four things i'm currently into:
- Watching Movies
- Reading 
- Discovering new blogs
- Tweeting :)

Four things i bet you didn't know about me:
- I hate dogs
- I used to go to an all girls school
- I like to draw... sometimes
- I love babies

Four songs i can't get out of my head:
- Marry you by Bruno Mars
- Set fire to the rain by Adele
- I'm glad you came by The Wanted
- Skyscraper by Demi Lovato

Four shows that i watch:
- Pretty Little Liars
- Hollyoaks
- The Lying Game
- Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model

Four things i'm passionate about:
- Blogging
- Interior designs
- Reading
- Learning to drive!

Four things i've learned from the past:
- People can change at the drop of a hat
- Never take ANYTHING for granted
- Inspiration comes from everything.
- Live everyday like it's your last.

Four places i'd like to go:
- America
- Italy
- Greece
- Egypt

Four things i did yesterday:
- Go shopping with my mum
- Watched Home Alone
- Washed my make up brushes.
Received my Elf goodies :D

Four things i'm looking forward to:
- Starting Sixth Form on Monday
- My birthday this month
- New BIG shopping center opening 20 minutes away from me
- Watching One Day


I loved doing this tag!
I tag everyone to do it and when it's done make sure to leave the link below.
I'd especially like to see this tag done by
@Beautyful-Fashion !
She's such a fun blogger! Go check her out

x

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for tagging me, I'll try and do it soon :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these tags! such a great way to get to know people... maybe I should do one on my blog soon too!! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)