Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Lula Bloom - Blooming sensational!

Hey dolls!
Hope your all doing good!
One of my weaknesses is buying skin care products....
But aren't we all obsessed with buying luxurious products, which feel oh so amazing on our body?

This is the newbie in my body care collection!
The Lula Bloom- Blooming sensational body lotion.



The first thing that attracted me was the packaging.
The packaging is really cute and reminds me of the Ed Hardy products.
It's in a plastic bottle and it's a whooping 350ml which is a huge amount.

The lotion itself is very moisturizing. 
It smells really aromatic, something you would expect to find at a spa.
After rubbing it on your skin it turns into an oily texture. Which is a treat for dry skin, but it quickly evaporates leaving your skin so touchable. 
After using this lotion I was left moisturised for a long period of time.

I purchased this cream for £1.00 from Superdrugs.
It was purchased a while ago, I'm not sure if it's still in stores. 
If anyone know's where to purchase this cream or brand please leave it in the comments below :)

I hope you enjoyed this post.
Please:
Comment. Rate. Follow.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)