Monday, 24 October 2011

Dress Like Aria Montgomery

Hey Dolls! Hope your all good!
Today I am going to be doing this inspired post. 
I love Aria from Pretty Little Liars. Her dress sense is really casual and girly. I chose to re create this outfit because I think it's perfect for college and just running errands. It's such a comfortable, laid back look.




From the look you can tell this outfit will be perfect for those not too cold autumn days. 
I love the top and how she's layered it with the white top underneath. To me it makes the stripes more noticeable. From the image it looks like Aria has super skinny black jeans or leggings paired with ankle boots.  Another reason why this look is perfect for college or school is because you have your average sized side bag. From the image I realised you can see a pocket on the outside of the bag. So I've used one which has pockets on the outside and also a short strap and a longer one. Aria has a huge necklace on. I've gone for this golden rusted floral necklace because I think it just stands out from the look.

Want to try this outfit?


I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Try this look out and let me know what you think of it.
Also if you would like me to do these posts on anyone specific, please leave your requests below or on twitter.

Don't forget to:
Comment. Rate. Follow.


x

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the idea of this kind of post! Well done in recreating this outfit using affordable stores. Great post. ^_^

    ~ Lauren <3

    http://cosmeticskittensclassrooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly what I was trying to do. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit <3 especially the heeled boots :D

    I wanted to ask how do you apply your watermark to your blog images? I have my own photos that I have on my blog that I want watermarked and I do not know how?

    Many Thanx

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY! I use photobucket to edit most of my pictures. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)