Sunday, 9 October 2011

ELF: Mineral foundation

Hey Guys!
Hope your doing good.
As you know ELF had 2 amazing 50% off sales recently. I made my order way back in August. I felt so spoilt on the site. It was really addictive. Anyway I have decided I will be doing individual reviews because if I do it all in one post, things are going to get crazy.

So today I am going to be giving my views on the ELF mineral foundation. This was the first time I had tried the mineral range and I am in LOVE!



ELF mineral foundation.
Shade:
Warm. (for medium skin tones with a neutral undertone)
Original Price: £3.50
50% OFF: £1.75

I love this product. It is an amazing product to work with day in day out.
I use this product on days where I'm on a full on shift. Which is when I have full days at college
 (9 am starts and finish at 5pm )
For £3.50 I think this product is well worth it. This product is so perfect for me because I'm not a person
who can have a full face of make up including liquid foundation, because liquid foundation makes my skin feel
trapped. Like it feels really thick. It's not the foundation I use, it's when I apply any foundation. 
So this mineral foundation gives me amazing results and also the lightness I want. I have control with this foundation. I really don't need to worry about cakeyness. My skin feels really smooth. 
The coverage is amazing too. I didn't think too much of this product but now I can't get enough.
It gives my skin a healthy glowy finish.   
The range of shades are awesome. It fits my skin so well. 
I apply this foundation with the ELF face kabuki brush. (Review coming soon) 
it's so easy to blend in.
It's also got spf 15. Which really helped during the 'Indian Summer' we had here in England recently. 

 I recommend this foundation for everyone who likes a bit of coverage and a healthy finish to their skin.
Love this product. Only problem is there is such a little amount in the pot. I really wish they did a larger amount. But I can't wait to get my next pot. 
Best £1.75  I had used in a long time :) 

I hope you guys found this post helpful.
Comment. Rate. Follow.



x

2 comments:

  1. I love miNeral make up, I'll be trying ELF now their prices are so reasonable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! ELF is my favourite brand for mineral make up on a budget :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)