Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Trendy Tuesday Tip: Concealer Drama!!



Hey dolls!
Hope everyone is doing amazing!
 I know nearly everyone wears concealer. Concealer is one of those things I always use when I apply face make up. 
Concealer is used to make those imperfections disappear.
It is so easy to over apply concealer and it makes your make up look too cakey.


When you feel your concealer looks too cakey just wrap a tissue around your finger and and gently in a 
patting motion blot away the excess amount. 
And your good to go :D

I hope this post was helpful!
Please make sure you
Rate. Comment. Follow.

x

1 comment:

  1. Great tip, im definitely going to try that out :)

    Xo Christine♥

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)