Sunday, 20 November 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!




WOW!
I have been given my very first Blog award! 
This one is from the lovely Rushie at Miss Bargain Beauty
Thank You!

Rules:
1. You have to thank the person that gave you the award and a link back to their blog.
2. Then you have to share 7 facts about yourself
3. You then send an award to 15 bloggers, whose blogs that you appreciate and then let them know that they have been given the award.

7 Facts about me:

001. I like cold weather better then the summer.
002. My favourite thing to splurge on will have to be handbags 
003. I love drinking tea 
004. I love Drake
005. Dogs scare me
006. I love watching tele
007. I love my blog readers and appreciate them very much :D 

The 15 wonderful people who I will be given this award too:

001. Sami And Lisa Beauty Aesthetic
003. Jessica JVCxo
004. Zoella schoee
005. Dina Lazydoll
009. Chloe Blush Crush
010. Stephanie More Milk
011. Nicola Cosmetic Smile
012. Sinead Dainity Dollymix
013. Kate Dolly Bow Bow
014. Karen London Fashion Freak
015. Khila Miss Budget Beauty

That's all the people I truly deserve are an inspiration to me. And I enjoy their blog very much :D x

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award! :)
    www.celestecohen.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. well dont you must be soo happy! keep up the great blog!

    www.dreamincolour11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)