Saturday, 31 December 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!




Hey dolls!
Wow one whole year over and done with. This year went too fast and I'm sure lots of people would agree.
2011 was a very busy year for me.

Things I did:
- Completed my GCSE's
- Went to Prom
- Got my results
- Started College
- Met so many new people
- Gained my own independence
- Found out who my real friends were
- Blogged more then the past year
- Really started building my make up collection
- Became more aware of the world around me
- Stopped being all "me, me, me" 

That was really my year, summed up. I loved 2011. There really weren't that many down's. And I don't hope to remember them. I only wish to take the good memories with me.
So next year I hope to accomplish a lot of things.


I've always loved reading from a very young age. But then due to less time 
I slowly drifted away from books. 
But recently thanks to IBooks I can now read any book my heart desires and anywhere I like. 
I've already started reading again. But I really want to read more in the new year.
I'm open to all books, so if you have any good ones, be sure to leave me some names :)


I want to feel more confident with who I am. I want to be able to go out and enjoy life as my self.


Pretty self explanatory.
I want to do up my own place and make it clutter free. 


I would really LOVE to blog lots more. I've been such a rubbish blogger lately. 
Promise I shall have more posts in the new year...


And finally I really want to take lots of pictures.
I want to capture all my memories of the year. I've realized in the past year 
I haven't really taken much pictures.
And this year I want to be more creative, I want to edit pictures and just in general
take more pictures of every moment and capture my memories.
Hopefully next year I will have more of my own pictures to put up in the end of next year post
and share with you guys my year :D


That's my new year plans.
What are your plans?
Maybe do a post and leave your links below for me to check out?

Thank you guys for really paying attention to my blog the past year. It really makes me happy to
see people reading and enjoying my posts.
I have everybody has an amazing New Year.

See you next year :D

x

2 comments:

  1. You sound like you've had a great year! 2011 wasn't fantastic for me, but I'm hoping 2012 will be! I have a few resolutions, but my main goal is to find out what I want to do with my life! Not too much to ask!! =p Hope you had a lovely NYE and NYD. ^_^

    ~ Lauren <3

    http://cosmeticskittensclassrooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)