Saturday, 14 January 2012

Collective Haul: 2011 Sales

Hey Dolls! 
Hope everyone is doing amazing! How has the New Year been for you so far?
This is my long over due sales haul. I've been meaning to put it up for some time now. But due to exams and college deadlines I had to postpone it.
But better late then never...

Firstly over the Christmas period and sales. I went all perfume obsessed!
My perfume collection isn't really that big, but lately I've been loving all fragrances.
I picked up these little beauties from Superdrugs.


I love this perfume. The way it looks so classy with the lace detailing.
I don't really know how to describe smell... sorry
It also came with a little 50ml lotion and a big bow clutch.


This perfume seems very fruity. And it's kind of a mature, evening smell. 
It came with that 150 ml lotion.


And finally this little beauty.
I haven't really heard much about this perfume. But it's very nice and smells kind of like the Christina Aguilera perfume. And it came with the huge 200 ml lotion.

Then from superdrugs I also purchased 


This colourworks pallete.
There's a really funny story behind this. When I bought this pallete I thought it was the 
MUA pallete. However when I came home I realized it was the colourworks one. 
Anyhoo it works just as good. The colours are pretty pigmented. 
If you guys want like swatches and a full review just let me know.


Lastly I purchased this little beauty.
Superdrugs had a collection of studio boxes. I wanted to purchase the golden bronze box, but there
was only one left and it was all messed up :(
So I went for the pretty natural pallete. 
Love! 
Full review and swatches coming soon :D

And then from Primark I didn't really purchase much *SHOCKER*
But there wasn't really that many things that caught my eye. So I only picked up these...


I don't know what you'd call these. But I like to call them arm warmers.
First when I saw them I didn't really see the point in these. But they looked so cute and for £2.00 you can't really go wrong. 


And then I purchased this leopard print, over sized scarf. Which I am in love with!!

Lastly from Dorothy Perkins I purchased these two goodies..


I needed a new college bag. This one is perfect. It's spacious and the front pockets makes it so much easier
to quickly grab things like, lip balms or lunch money.


It's got a longer strap and a shorter one. 


And finally I caved in and purchased these little cutesy loafers. Their so cute :D

I hope you guys enjoyed this haul. 
And I'd love to have links to your hauls.

Thanks for reading.
Don't forget to:
Comment. Rate. Follow 

x

6 comments:

  1. You got some great stuff! Love the bag! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag!!
    Laur x

    Www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great haul! i was actually thinking of that christina aguilera perfume! my favourite is delicious by dkny.
    hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration!

    Check out the unique hand tailored apron I am giving away
    here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog!!
    I've got the exact same shoess..There soo cute!!

    check out my blog...
    mariamsbeautybase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)