Saturday, 28 January 2012

Review: Liz Earle

Hi everyone, hope your all well.
Today I have a Liz Earle review. About a month ago I purchased two products for my mum. She suffers from psoriasis and I really wanted to get her something to feel good about again.
Psoriasis is a skin disease which leaves you with red, itchy and patchy skin. Psoriasis can't be cured, but it can be helped. There are many ointments and products out there to soothe the itching etc.
I did a bit of research and I found out that Liz Earle do some products for psoriasis. You can see more Liz Earle psoriasis products on their website Liz Earle and psoriasis.
Here's the two products I purchased:

Liz Earle orange flower botanical body wash
200ml £11.25

This product has a strong citrus smell. Once applied it foams up really quickly. A little really
does go a long way with this product. 
I gave my mum one month to test it out and after I asked her about it, this is what she said:

She believes this product really does make her skin feel much better.
The redness around the patches start to fade. Her skin feels much more smoother.
She has noticed a huge difference with her skin. The smell also gives her a therapeutic feel and boosts her energy.
She recommends this product to all the psoriasis sufferers. Although this product is good. 
This product will have a better effect on people with a little bit of psoriasis. 

Liz Earle
 Nourishing Botanical Body Cream.

200ml £16.25

I also purchased this product, so she could apply it after her shower. 
The smell is the same as the body wash. Very citrus-y and also a tinge of ginger.
My mum applies this product after using the body wash.
My mum's views on this product:

Both products work together to make her skin feel smooth. 
Soothes her skin and reduces the patchiness.
These are products that she is willing to purchase again and again!
So happy I bought these for her. 

I hope you guys found this post useful.
Don't forget to let me know what you think.
And if you liked this post, please:
Comment. Rate. Follow.
x


5 comments:

  1. I love liz earle cleanse and polish so much, recently bought the mini try me kit and can't wait to purchase the full size one :) good review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Liz Earle, glad your mum likes the products! I'm including the body lotion in my january favs :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! i might have to try :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, great post. I'm a huge fan of all LE products and love their body washes. Can't really decide out of all three which is my favourite though?
    Haven't tried the body cream but have tried the energising body lotion which is lovely!
    Check out my blog for LE skin care essentials.

    www.pamperedprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)