Friday, 17 February 2012

ELF: Tinted moisturizer

Hey everyone!
Today I have a review on the ELF tinted moisturizer. I haven't seen many reviews on this. But I have tried this product for two weeks now and I finally have things to say about it.


ELF tinted moisturizer spf 20
Shade: Beige
Price: £3.50

I'm not one to wear foundation all the time, I'd much rather prefer a medium coverage tinted moisturizer. I 
like tinted moisturizers because they are lightweight and don't give me a 'full face of make up' feel.
This tinted moisturizer is pretty heavy in consistency. It felt quite thick compared to any other tinted moisturizer I have.
My shade is beige, but it made me look really orange. It lasts on the skin for about an hour and a half if not set. And it just made me feel like it's weighing down my skin.
I'm so sad that this product wasn't as good as I thought it would be. I didn't think it gave me any
coverage the coverage was just like a moisturizer. 
If you are looking for a tinted moisturizer that gives you a little coverage and a nice smooth feel. Then this isn't the product for you.

I hope this post helps.
If you have another view on this product please let me know. 
This is just my honest opinion on the product.

Don't forget to:
Comment. Rate. Follow.


9 comments:

  1. I do like some of the elf make-up range, but I'm just afraid of the foundations. Thanks for sharing your views on this tinted moisturiser. I'm really into tinted moisturised during summer. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love ELF but this product just didn't do it for me x

      Delete
  2. Most cheap foudations are a let down but I do like other cheap products,what is ur recommendation for a tinted moisturiser x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't really found a good tinted moisturizer that I like. But when I do I will share x

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the review, I was actually considering buying that!

    Please check out my new blog:

    http://b-is-for-beauty.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've bought some eye and lip products from ELF but not any foundations or concealers as I have very pale skin and like to try before I buy! I've really enjoyed looking around your blog; I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, see here for details:

    http://thoughtsonbeautifulthings.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award-plus-7-random.html

    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review, I love these ELF reviews of yours they sound so genuine and honest. What I look for in a review x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)