Monday, 13 February 2012

Star of the night!

Hey everyone.
So the grammy's were on last night. I didn't watch the whole thing but I caught a few glimpses at the E! red carpet coverage. There were many pretty outfits but one person stood out from the crowd to me. And others will ageee....


ADELE <3
I'm so proud of this woman! 


She looks stunning. I love how she looks so classy, respectable.


Her performance was amazzzingggg. Wish I was there just to see her perform.
If you haven't watched her performance check it out:


So much passion.



She ended the night with six amazing awards; which to be honest is just incredible and much deserved.

1. Record of the year
2. Album of the year
3. Song of the year (rolling in the deep)
4. Best pop solo performance (someone like you)
5. Best pop vocal album (21)
6. Best short form music video.

How proud could the Brits be?!

Did you watch the grammys?
What was your highlight? 
Let me know!
x


4 comments:

  1. She was definitely my highlight! What an inspiration. She gives an amazing performance without showing off most of her skin and dancing provocatively, it really gives you hope. And it's so refreshing to see someone with a real body on the red carpet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I have given you an award. Please check it out on my blog http://thehijabidiaries.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)