Saturday, 17 March 2012

ELF: Powder brush and Kabuki brush.

Hi dolls. Hope everyone is doing great.
Today's post is going to be about my views on two ELF studio brushes. Hope you enjoy x

ELF powder brush
Price: 
£3.50

This is the infamous powder brush. I decided to purchase this after I saw a number of bloggers and gurus raving about it. I for on love make up brushes and I need ALL types in my collection.

This brush is a different type of powder brush, it's not your usual fluffy brush. In my opinion this brush should be renamed the 'Multipurpose brush'. 
I love how versatile this brush is. I use it for powder, foundation and tinted moisturizer. It can also be used for blush and bronzer.
 It gives you a flawless, airbrush finish whilst using it to apply foundation.
I love the way this brush looks. For the price it looks really professional and very expensive. 
The brush itself is so soft and hardly sheds. 
Sometimes I also use this brush to help distribute blush on my face if I've applied a little too much
and it does the job.

ELF Kabuki face brush.
£5.00

I've been looking for a good kabuki brush for a long time now. I've heard many good things about the MAC 182 but that brush is way out of my price range. 

This little Kabuki brush from ELF is amazing. It is the best quality with super soft hairs. I love the size of it.
Sometimes I find a kabuki brush to be a little big. But this is perfect just the size I was looking for.
This brush can be used for mineral foundation, powder, blusher or even bronzer. 
I prefer to use this brush with powder and mineral foundation. I feel it distributes the product evenly on my face.
Due to being synthetic it can hold more product so be sure to tap off the excess to avoid that cakey look. 
Overall I think for the price this product is well worth it. The size allows it to fit snugly in your hand. And it also takes less space in your make up bag.


I hope you guys found this post useful. 
Don't forget to
Comment. Rate. Follow.

x

2 comments:

  1. I love the powder brush too! Need to stock up on more.

    Shifa
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love BOTH of these brushes!! I only use the powder brush for powder and its amazing. I was kind of disappointed with the size of the kabuki brush, but turns out it's the perfect size! great review

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)