Sunday, 4 March 2012

Soap And Glory: The righteous butter.

Hey dolls.
Hope everyone's doing good. Sorry about the lack of posts recently, really don't know what to post about so leave me requests ^^^ up there :D

Today's post is going to be on the Soap And Glory righteous body butter. This product comes in two forms a lotion and a butter. I have the lotion and if you want to know more about it, please read on :D


Soap and glory righteous butter: Lotion.
Available in Boots.
£7.00 - 500 ml.

This product is thin in consistency and super moisturizing.
The thing that I love about Soap and Glory is their huge range of feminine fragrances that come
along with the products.

This lotion smells divine. It has this aromatic fragrance due to ingredients such as rose-hip seed oils etc. 
The fragrance stays on for quite a while.
I feel this lotion keeps my skin soft for a long time. 
I love how it moisturizes but doesn't give me a heavy feel because it's so thin.
To get the best out of this lotion I advise you use it on damp skin. This way your skin is left moisturized for longer. 

I also love how it comes with a pump. It makes it easier to use and also perfect for travelling because it has a lock system so you will be sure that you are avoiding any leakages. 

I love soap and glory products and this is a winner for me as all soap and glory products :D

Thanks for reading.
Don't forget to;
Comment. Rate. Follow.

x


3 comments:

  1. Great post, Love the product :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Love the products, defo using it x

    Btw my blog is www.itschimere.blogspot.com
    X

    And the header is gorgeous xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)