Thursday, 22 March 2012

Spend for the trend: Pastels

Hey everyone, hope you're all doing fine.
How good are this year's trends? One trend that I have been loving is the pastels trend. Eyeshadows, blouses, dresses, jeans, bags, shoes everything that is pastel coloured looks good enough to eat!


Many celebrities like Cameron Diaz and Whitney Port have been spotted wearing cute pastel jeans. Also the pastel trend has taken runways by a storm. My fave trend so far!

I love the pastel trend because my style is very feminine and I think that these pastel colours are also very feminine. They are so light and just screams Spring and Summer to me.


I've chosen some yummy goodies that you guys can choose to enjoy, like me :D

I think the Lace strappy sundress looks so stunning. It would be perfect for summer especially. Light colours will be good to your skin especially in the heat.

How gorgeously yummy do those bubble gum pink skinnies look? I'm in love with these Oaklin pastel low rise jeans . It would go perfectly with a nice cream blouse.

If you're going for the comfort and yummy look go for the Roll up pastel chinos from Newlooks. Chinos are oh so comfortable yet so 'in'.

Can you picture yourself in the chiffon maxi skirt taking quite strolls in the park or even better in the beach? I so can..

Bags, Bags, Bags, I cannot get enough! These pastel blue and  spearmint clutches are a decent size and will go with anything neutral. Or why not mix and match?

What comes after bags? Shoes obviously... Yellow and Lilac how much more summery and feminine can you get?

This MUA pretty in pastels pallet  reminds me of little macaroons. I can see my self wearing these eyeshadows in the daytime aswell as in the evening.

This stripe crop shirt  would make a pretty outfit, just add some denim shorts..

Finally this is a limited addition piece from Newlook. Its a two tone dress need I say more about this piece?


Thats all for now. I love doing these posts. So which trend are you enjoying?
Let me know :D

Don't forget to
Comment. Rate. Follow 

x

4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading this post. I deffo want to get that maxi skirt it is SO beautiful!

    http://b-is-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink skinniest, I want them! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colour reminds me of bubblegums :D

      Delete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)