Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Trendy Tuesday Tip: The concealer aftermath.

Hey dolls.
I haven't done these types of posts in a while now. And I'm really sorry about that. But after thoroughly checking out my blog I've realized my readers to find these posts quite helpful. So I'm bringing them back!


More concealer drama!
Don't you just hate it when you've applied concealer so evenly but then your concealer begins to accentuate wrinkles and lines? If this happens under your eyes just mix a little concealer with your eye cream and then apply it gently under the eyes in a patting motion. And if it happens around the mouth, just mix a little concealer with your moisturizer and voila. No more lines. This way concealer is not as dry and you are left with a smooth finish.

Hope this post was helpful. 
Don't forget to
Comment. Rate. Follow.

x
  




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Post!!! Im following you so please follow me back and check out my new posts :)
    WWW.ANOBANOOO.BLOGSPOT.COM
    XoXo :)
    Anobano

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)