Thursday, 12 April 2012

Review: ELF High Definition Powder


Hey everyone, hope you are all doing amazing. 
Today I have a little review on the ELF High Definition Powder.

ELF High Definition Powder
£6.00
I've heard so many good things about this powder so I finally decided to give in. 
It consists of microfine particles which is "designed to work good with HD cameras or everyday use"

I bought this powder just to use as a clear setting powder. I love how fine the powder itself is and how it just glides on the skin. It is so light that I hardly feel it once it is applied. This powder lasted on my skin all day and it kept me shine free. I reapplied this powder only once. 
It comes with an applicator which I think would be useful if applying the product on your body. However I like to apply this with a powder brush like my Sigma F30 or my ELF Kabuki brush.

This product is from the ELF studio line. The design of the product is quite bulky. But the packaging is very professional like. It is a huge 8grams which is so worth it for the price and it will last forever.
In my opinion I recommend this powder for the people who have oily skin as this powder does keep your oils controlled. 

I hope this post helped.
Don't forget to 
Comment. Rate. Follow.

x



3 comments:

  1. I was just about to place an order on ELF right now! Thanks for this review, I'm also purchasing the kabuki brush, the powder brush, the mineral foundation and the concealer / highlighter. All thanks to you. Your reviews helped me so much. This will be my first ever purchase. Oh and also the camera quality is amazing, which camera do you use, if you don't mind me asking?

    Keep up the good work x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh thank you so much, this made me SMILE!! I'm so glad I could help, that's what I'm here for. And the camera I use is the Sony DSC-S730. Hope you're happy with your purchase xx

      Delete
  2. I found you through the #bbloggers tag on twitter! I am your newest follower- stop by my blog and follow back if you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)