Thursday, 28 June 2012

The Cosmopolitan Blend Perfection Sponge.

Hi everyone. Hope you're all doing good!
We've all seen the raves about the infamous beauty blender sponge! I've had my eyes on it for quite a while now but as usual I can't afford the real thing because I'm a student! :(
However that's why we all love dupes for... right girls?

Superdrug
£4.99
Here is how it arrived. 
The packaging looks very professional with the star of the show popped in the middle of the packed.
I love how the sponge came with a plastic tape-type thing around it to secure the shape and elasticity of the sponge.


I've still got this plastic piece of tape. I like to leave my sponge on it whilst it's not in use. 


The sponge itself is a perfect size. Fits very snugly in your hands.
I use the bottom bit to pat on my foundation and then the pointy bit to apply foundation in those
hard to reach areas such as around the nose and around the eye area. Also the pointy bit can be used whilst correcting any mistakes which appeared whilst doing your eyebrows. 
The sponge is quite soft but also structured. It does stain but that's why it must be washed after every use. Well I like to wash it after every use because I don't like the thought of having second hand foundation on my skin the second day. 

Also this brush is good for concealer application. For those who do not use foundation on a day to day basis. I like to pat on my concealer with this sponge to get more coverage from my concealer. And this works a treat.

If you are looking for a beauty blender replacement I will recommend this 100% 
I haven't used the beauty blender but I don't really feel the need to spend that much when I have this sponge which in my opinion is as good!

Hope this post has helped.

Don't forget to:
Comment.Rate.Follow. 


X


5 comments:

  1. I have this same sponge but I don't really like it. Mine is stained really bad and the foundation on it will just NOT wash out, which is something I don't like. I've also found that I need to use more foundation then normal when I apply it using the sponge :/

    Chelle x
    http://chellesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwhh try washing it with baby shampoo. I find I use less product once I've started off with the foundation on the actual sponge :D x

      Delete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Alena

    Low Platelets Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gunna get one of these! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)