Friday, 20 September 2013

What I've been upto #3


Hi guys, hope you're all doing good!
I feel really good and more motivated and full of energy. I just want to get started and do as much as I can.
Anyways I know it hasn't been that long since my last update. But I thought I should do another one because things have changed in my life.. once again.

Okay so the major change is university. August was a fabulous month, I enjoyed a holiday to Wales for about 2 and a half weeks, just relaxed with my family and took a few days off from everything, trust me it felt good. I got back the day before results day and weirdly this year I was not really nervous about results, I mean I was more scared about not feeling nervous if that makes sense.
Results day was just a roller coaster of a day, I started off by having to find all my clothes in the morning because whilst I was away my dad decided to get new carpet fitted upstairs so everything was packed and obviously nobody decided to put my things away. Anyways I got my results and what a shock that was. I did much better then I thought and I am just so utterly happy and proud of myself. Hard work and determination really did pay off. 



After I got all my results and stuff sorted I wish I could say I went to celebrate but then I had to completely frustrate myself because of UCAS track being so slow. But once all of that was done and my place was confirmed I have now relaxed a lot. I am happy to say I am a university student now and will be for the next three years. I am studying to become a key stage 1 teacher which may sound pretty crazy to some, but I think I can do it.

I have just seen my timetable and it is ridiculous. I'm in uni for 3 days, one day I have a class from 5-8pm and the two other days I'm in from 9am to 6pm. The uni itself is pretty far from where I live and so it takes me 45 mins on a good day to get there. I feel so tired just by thinking of all the journeys and long evenings. Hopefully it will all pay off.

Good Morning


Well that's all I have to update you guys with for now. I have really got my blogging mojo back and it may have something to do with my new Ipad. I just feel like blogging has been made 10x easier so expect more posts... that's if uni doesn't get to me first.

 OH EM GEEEE!!
 200 FOLLOWERS... SAY WHAAT.
I know I'm not the best of bloggers and I really should put more effort into it, but that's all going to change. I will produce better quality posts and give you guys a better reading experince.

Thank you so much for staying with me and supporting me.
Until next time...

Don't forget to
Comment. Rate. Follow.

X


2 comments:

  1. These photos both remind me of the fact that it is now Fall

    Be sure to enter my giveaway
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/2013/09/orglamix-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 200 followers, looks like you have been having a good time recently with uni. Lovely blog too, follower 201 here :)

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so comment away...

Total Blog Hits. Thanks so much for visiting :)